How to take care of your jewellery
Embed Size (px)
Jewelry in any form is dear to its owner, be it of gold or any other precious metal or of gemstones. Daily wear of these delicate pieces might cause wear and tear
Transcript of How to take care of your jewellery
- How to Take care of your Jewellery http://jjc.ae/
- JJC.ae Connecting Buyers of Gems & Jewellery
- Tips To Take Care Of Your Jewelry And Keep Them Bright And New Jewelry in any form is dear to its owner, be it of gold or any other precious metal or of gemstones. Daily wear of these delicate pieces might cause wear and tear. It is crucial to take special care of all these pieces so that the shine and the luster of the same remain intact. To guarantee the perfect appearance of your jewelry, you need to make sure that utmost care is taken for each of these as care for each metal differs one from the other. It is always recommended to keep the jewelry in their original boxes and to avoid the contact of one precious metal jewelry from the others.
- Care for metal jewelry Due to the oxidation process, these jewelries come in contact with air, and the gold ones can develop a reddish tinge and the silver ones a yellowish one. If your jewelries are made of silver and gold, then you can clean those with mild soap in lukewarm water and then clean them with a soft brush. After you have brushed the surface of the precious metal, rinse off the soap with cold water and dry the same with a soft cloth. Thus, your jewelry will regain its luster and will look like new again.
- Types Of Jewellery
- Gems are delicate Jewelry studded with diamonds and other precious gemstones require special care. You need to avoid the surfaces of these stones to hit any hard and rough surface. Diamond is the hardest substance and their surface cannot be scratched, but they should be handled carefully as they are prone to breaking. So if you have necklaces, rings of diamonds and other gemstones, you need to take special care of those items. If the jewelry is made of white gold, you will notice that after daily use the rhodium layer that gives the white tinge thins away. To keep this white layer intact, you can take them to you jeweler and have the layer applied regularly.
- Contact Asia Ambreen Naz SR-48, Regent Plaza Hotel, Shahreh-e-Faisal, Karachi Phone: +92-345-2091481 Email: email@example.com Skype: jjc.ae
- Thank You