How to Overcome Objections in Sales Negotiations
Embed Size (px)
Getting a "NO!" from prospects are parts and parcels of sales presentations which most amateur salespersons so painfully dreaded. Learn how you may overcome clients' objections tactfully, and use them to your advantages instead!
Transcript of How to Overcome Objections in Sales Negotiations
- How to Overcome Objections in Sales Negotiations? Hearing a NO! during sales presentations are parts and parcels of negotiations which amateur salespersons so painfully dreaded. Instead of getting defeated by these common obstacles, learn how you may handle clients' objections tactfully, and use them to your advantages in closing the sales!
- Step (1): Empathize Not advisable to get defensive Understand clients from their viewpoints Example: I understand how you are feeling! Others had thought the same say too, until they realized that
- Step (2): Probe Allow clients to explain their concerns Dig deeper if necessary Example: I see, you are concerned about the
- Step (3): Clarify Address clients' concerns Emphasize how benefits can outweigh costs Support your stance with statistics and testimonials Example: Have I answered your concerns?
- Further Read: How to be a Good SalesPerson? (http://goodsalesperson.blogspot.sg)