Greenlight Blogging For Seo 25-04-08
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Greenlight Blogging For Seo 25-04-08
- 1. Blogging for natural search engine performance Chris Bland Senior Account Manager, SEO Greenlight
2. Introduction to Greenlight 3.
- The largest independent search marketing agency in Europe, headquartered in London, and with offices in New York.
- Clients across Europe, the US, and Asia with a track record of delivering results in competitive and aggressive online markets. Clients include P&G, Expedia, American Express, RBS, Alliance & Leicester, Asda Wal-Mart, and more.
- An established specialist organisation with 7 years experience providing total search engine marketing . and nothing else.
- The only SEO agency in Europe with its own publisher network, making us the fastest link builders in the industry
- Our Paid Search systems use advanced portfolio management algorithms which gives our PPC campaigns a significant edge over the current rules-based standard bidding platforms.
Who we are 4.
- Client Services dedicated account management,bespoke reporting & proactivity
- Profiler consumer, competitor, community and conversion intelligence
- Architext recommendations, build, consulting,training, and mentoring
- LinkCatalyst rapid and unique link building provision
- Campaign Management expertly managed Paid Search campaigns
- Quant & AdAPT PHD-developed Paid Search Management technologies
Greenlight Six operational divisions Client Services 5. Demonstrable Success in SEO 6. Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) 7. Why search is important?
- Over 32 million people in the UK are now online*
- 42 billion spent online in UK in 2007 *
- 90% of people use search engines as primary means of finding websites *
- 1.4 billion search queries carried out in the UK in July 2007 alone
- Search is perfectly measurable and accountable and highly scalable
- Search is an excellent channel to attract both new customers who search on generic terms like car insurance and existing customers who are more likely to use a search engine than to remember your web address
- * Figures provided by Internet Advertising Bureau ( www.iabuk.net )
8. The Search Engine Industry
- 8%28.8% 3.17% 3.4%