Fundamentals in Real Estate Part 3 Prospecting
Embed Size (px)
The key to success in real estate is lead generation, turning those leads into appointments, appointments into contracts and contracts into sales. Sales Associates want to generate as many leads as possible, in the shortest amount of time and at the least expense.
Transcript of Fundamentals in Real Estate Part 3 Prospecting
- Fundamentals in Real Estate Part 3 Prospecting Systems Pranav Pandya Franchise Development Manager RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Recap Part 1 - Getting Started o Nature of the work o Market trends o Become the Sales Associate of choice o Four reasons why Sales Associates fail o Sales Associate mission statements o Goals o Marketing plan
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Recap Part 2 - Marketing o Needs and wants of consumers are changing o The brand o Marketing a service o Building relationships o Marketing rules o Personal promotion o Specialize o Elements for your marketing plan
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Todays Agenda Repetition Seek opportunities for leverage Six steps to getting started Farming Direct response marketing Expired listings For Sale by Owner Ad/sign call system Open houses
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Methods of Prospecting Passive Waiting for business to come to you - floor time, website leads, and open houses. Active Referrals, FSBOs, expired listings, canvassing door knocking, cold calls. Purchase Ads, signs, flyers, personal brochures, media radio, TV, billboards, ad words.
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Prospecting is: Giving a business card to everyone you meet. Letting everyone you meet know you are a RE/MAX Sales Associate Asking for business Farming and personal leads Preparing a personal brochure Advertising Sending thank-you cards to everyone who helps you Ask everybody for business - friends, relatives, the dentist, everybody. Remember, if you dont ask, the answer is always no! Realize that prospecting is a numbers game.
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra There are lots of myths about prospecting, like the one that You can only call a prospect once. Your prospect doesnt want to buy from you today but they may tomorrow.
- SEEK OPPORTUNITIES FOR LEVERAGE
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Some people are able to send you a lot more referrals Lawyers Loan Executives and bankers Builders and developers Companies needing relocation services Human Resources departments RE/MAX Sales Associates across the system
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Prospecting Method Online campaign Signs FSBO (For Sale By Owner) Mailers Open Houses Past clients and centers of influence Door knocking Farming
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra 6 Steps to getting started 1. Get your current list all in one place. 2. Make contact the way you usually do. 3. Go ahead and categorize by how you know them. 4. Develop your announcement content and send it out. 5. Plan ongoing contact and do it! 6. Do some quick list-building activities.
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra A Farming System: 1. Keeps your sales volume consistent. 2. Avoids burn out. 3. Increases your income. 4. Offers you a better quality of life.
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Neighborhood farm Look for Good Turnover Know Your Competition Consider Distance Give away and send out items of value Magnetic business cards or calendars Promotional flyers or postcards Notepads Just listed/just sold cards
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Free market evaluation certificates Emergency (police, fire) contact phone numbers on a magnet or a letter opener Magnetic memo pad Effective mailers Results of farming
- DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra To be effective: Targeted Measurable Personal you know who gets it Testable test headers, copy, color Flexible you can change it easily
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Direct mail campaigns Identify your objectives Sell benefits not features Include an offer. Give your prospects a reason to respondnow Personalize Keep it simple Always include a call to action (CTA) Include a response device Deliver Use targeted lists Track and measure your results Mention your offer immediately Show a picture Feature words Use testimonials
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Ideas for brochures and information pamphlets How to Sell a House That Didnt Sell Easy Fix-ups to Sell Your Home for the Best Price First-time Buyer information booklet Home makeovers that every seller should know Relocation Handbook Buyers Guide / Sellers Guide
- EXPIRED LISTINGS
- FOR SALE BY OWNER (FSBO) SYSTEM
- AD CALL SYSTEM
- OPEN HOUSES
- RE/MAX Mumbai Gujarat Maharashtra Why Open Houses are Important Open House System Open house checklist After the Open House
- THANK YOU