Embed Size (px)
Transcript of FIRST CONDITIONAL
We use the first conditional to talk about things we think are possible in the future.
If + Subject + Simple present,Will + base form of the verb.
+ - ?IYouWeThey
PLAY DON´T PLAY DO YOU PLAY?
PLAYS DOESN’T PLAYDOES HE
1) If it rains today, I will stay in
2) If I feel happy, I will go to the
3) If he is busy now, I will come back
EXERCISE1) If it’s sunny today, I will _________ basketball.
2) If you feel sick, you will ________ to the doctor.
3) If he feels happy, he will ________ with his friends.