of 22 /22
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Driving growth
- 1. Driving growth Anya
- 2. Quick test Answer questions below only with Yes or No
- 3. 1/ Regular LC meeting, no less 1 per 2 weeks
- 4. 2/ LCP formed Presidents team and has regular meeting with TLs (no less 1 per week)
- 5. 3/ Every LC member knows LC Exchange goals for the term
- 6. 4/ Every EB member fulfills their promises
- 7. 5/ Every LC member knows what is going on in each department and what is current state
- 8. 6/ R&R system is based on achievements in Exchange
- 9. 7/ Full EB always participates in National Conferences
- 10. 8/ LC brings big delegation to National and regional conferences
- 11. 9/ LC EB always participates in national campaigns and drive them among members
- 12. 10/ Every LC member knows and shares LC strategy for the term
- 13. 11/ Every LC member fit AIESEC Global Competency model
- 14. Session Agenda Why do we need to achieve high goals? Understanding current state of Driving Growth in LC Tips&Tricks How to drive high results in LC?
- 15. Discussion Why do I need to achieve high goals? Why do my LC members need to achieve high goals? What motivates me to achieve high goals? What demotivates me to achieve high goals?
- 16. Regular communication about LCgoals, drivers and currents state Tools: LC meeting Local Voice Personal meetings Team meetings Office decoration
- 17. What is important to keep your membersmotivated and updated?Participation in National Conferences!
- 18. Maximum involvement teamleaders in achieving LC strategy Presidents team and regular meeting with them Regular EB-TL meetings Special sessions during Local Conferences
- 19. Dont recruit TRASH members even if there are few people applying. Quality of membership is the most important for healthy leadership culture!
- 20. Reward&Recognition system Drive Local Campaigns Award on Local conferences Based on results in Exchange
- 21. Explanation and understanding WHY of our organization
- 22. Be role-model!!! Fulfill your promises