Dr. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL (GOVT. OF NCT OF …
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Dr. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL (GOVT. OF NCT OF …
BSAH/Resident/Advt./JR/01/2019 Office of Officer on Special Duty (Resident Cell) Page 1
Dr. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL (GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI)
SECTOR 6, ROHINI, NEW DELHI 110085
Applications are invited for filling up of posts of JUNIOR RESIDENTS (MBBS) at Dr. BSA Hospital. All candidates are
informed to fill the application form online by using the link provided in this advertisement. Selection will be purely
on merit based on interview. The candidates should report for the interview on 05th, 06th and 07th Feburary, 2019
at 9.00 am in the Office of Medical Director, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector –VI, Rohini, Delhi -110085 for verification of
admission ticket along with original Id along with one photocopy of Id. (One of these: Aadhar card/ Election Id card/
passport. No other document will be taken as valid for identification purpose) No entry will be allowed after 10:00
JUNIOR RESIDENTS (MBBS)
S.NO DEPARTMENT SC ST OBC UR TOTAL Date for Interview
1. JR(MBBS) 07 10 36 20 73 05 /02/19 Candidates with First name (Given name) starting from A to H
06 /02/19 Candidates with First name (Given name) starting from I to P
07/02/19 Candidates with First name (Given name) starting from Q to Z
1. Number of the posts is provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
2. Category wise panel of wait listed candidates will be prepared for filling up the posts of JR for vacancies
likely to be created /arise in future. The panel will be valid for six month or till next interview.
3. Seats will be reserved for differently able candidates as per prevailing govt. rules.
4. In case, SC/OBC candidates are not available for the posts, the seats shall be filled up from general
category candidates on Adhoc basis and vice versa.
5. In unforeseen eventuality of holiday being declared on the stipulated dates, the schedule shall get
shifted to next working day or as decided by Medical Director.
6. The decision of the Selection Board /Medical Director of BSA Hospital regarding selection will be final
and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
7. Appointment will be initially for a period of six months extendable up to maximum of one year on the
basis of satisfactory Work & Conduct report from the concerned HOD and written request from the
8. The contract of appointment can be terminated by either party by giving a notice of one month in case
of regular and seven days in case of Adhoc without assigning any reason.
9. If any declaration /information furnished by the candidates are found false or any material/fact
suppressed willfully, the candidature/appointment will be cancelled/terminated forthwith, due
Administrative action/ legal action will be taken. Delhi Medical council will also be intimated for
BSAH/Resident/Advt./JR/01/2019 Office of Officer on Special Duty (Resident Cell) Page 2
10. No TA / DA shall be paid for participating in the selection process.
11. All those candidates working on Adhoc basis should also apply and appear in the interview , in case of
non-selection and joining of fresh regular candidate their term of Adhoc Residency shall be terminated
without any notice.
12. The link for filling of application form is given below (Press Ctrl + Mouse left click or Mouse left click,
whichever works in your computer/ The link can also be filled by internet connected smart device like
phone/ tab etc.):-
13. No physical application will be accepted.
14. Allocation of department will be done by Competent Authority. No application for the change of
department will be entertained before 6 months.
Important instructions regarding filling the application form :-
1. The form can only be filled by clicking on the above mentioned link; the link will be valid from date of
publication of this advt. till 02th Feburary 2019 up to 12 PM only.
2. Immediately after submitting application candidate will receive an auto generated email.
3. Candidate is required to bring a printout of the auto generated email which will be containing
prefilled application form based on data submitted by the candidate along with one passport size photograph
, photocopy and original of mentioned ID in the application from (Aadhar card/ Election Id card/ passport) on
the day of interview .
4. Interview will be held on the above mentioned dates. Candidates are required to report in MS office, Dr
BSA Hospital between 9 to 10 am with documents mentioned above, No entry will be allowed after 10:30 am. In
case the number of applicants is more than expected, the interviews may need to be extended on further days.
5. No candidates will be interviewed on dates other than the stipulated dates allotted as per first alphabet
of first name(given name).
6. The result of selected candidates will be displayed on hospital website and notice board. No individual
communication will be sent.
7. All the shortlisted candidates will be required to get their documents verified in the hospital before
8. The selected candidates are supposed to join within stipulated time (one week).
9. Suppression of information or wrong submission of information will be liable for appropriate
administrative /legal action the same will also be intimated to Delhi Medical Council.
ELIGIBILITY & OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESIDENTS:
1. Qualification: MCI recognized MBBS or equivalent (from foreign university).
2. Age As On Date of Interview. Age limit is 30 years for junior resident as on date of examination and will be
relaxed for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rule.
3. Pay Scale: Shall be in accordance with 7th CPC guidelines as adopted by GNCT of Delhi.
4. Internship: Must have completed one year internship on or after 01/01/2017.
5. Those who have already done Junior Residency in any of the Govt./ Govt aided Institution for one year are
not eligible. (except in case fresh candidates are not available, will be considered under relax norm.)
6. Total duration of junior residency is one year irrespective of any institute. If candidate has done Junior
residency from any govt./ govt aided institute, but total duration done is less than one year, then he /she is
eligible for rest of the tenure so as to complete one year of Junior residency. However, under NO
circumstances, total duration of junior residency will exceed one year, including tenure done elsewhere.
BSAH/Resident/Advt./JR/01/2019 Office of Officer on Special Duty (Resident Cell) Page 3
However exception to this rule will be observed in case fresh candidates for Junior Residency are not
available. In this scenario, Candidates completed one of year of junior residency shall also be allowed to appear
in the interview and will be offered Junior Residency. (They will be selected as per the relaxed eligibility criteria,
instructions contained in circular no. F.No. 212/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 Dated 10/06/2011 of Health &
Family Welfare, Delhi Govt.). Separate list will be prepared for fresh candidates and candidates short listed
under relaxed criteria. Under relaxed norms one more year of junior residency will be permitted.
7. Candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council on the day of interview. OBC candidates belonging to
Delhi (Non creamy layer) will be considered for OBC seat. Candidate should have Delhi OBC (Non creamy)
certificate issued in 2018-19
8. The following documents are required in original with self attested photocopy for verification on the day of
interview in the given order.
a. Application print out
b. Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ Non-creamy Delhi OBC, OBC certificate should be
issued in 2018-19)
c. Internship completion certificate
d. DMC registration
e. X class certificate (for date of birth)
f. Attempt certificate
g. Mark sheet
h. Degree (MBBS)
i. Experience certificate if applicable
j. Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Passport
k. Screening test result (For foreign graduates)
9. The candidates should report for the interview on the day of interview between 9.00 am and 10 am in the
Office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector –VI, Rohini, Delhi -110085 along with one
photograph pasted on the printout of the application form as stated above along with photocopy and original
of the documents mentioned above.
10. The result shall be displayed at the web site of the hospital and notice board outside MS office as early as
possible. Selected candidates would be required to join within stipulated time (one week).
11. All candidates are advised to see the notice board /Official website of the hospital for list of shortlisted /
selected candidates regularly. No letter or personal information shall be given.
Note: - Application form and other information can be viewed and downloaded from the official website
www.delhi.gov.in under the link Departments/Dr. B.S Ambedkar Hospital.
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION (To be treated as last word if there is any ambiguity)
1. LAST DATE FOR FILLING OF APPLICATION FORM (Online) : 02TH Feburary 2019 till 12.00 pm
2. DATE OF REPORTING FOR INTERVIEW – 05th ,06th and 07th Feburary 2019 between 9.00 AM and
10.00 am as per first name.
3. Link for application: https://goo.gl/forms/EDt7Fke0cHOnzzM73
4. VENUE - OFFICE OF MEDICAL SUPERINTENDANT, DR. B S A HOSPITAL, SECTOR VI, ROHINI, NEW
DELHI-110085. For Google location (click the link below):
5. Dr BSA Hospital is located opposite Rohini West Metro station on Red line Metro.
BSAH/Resident/Advt./JR/01/2019 Office of Officer on Special Duty (Resident Cell) Page 4