Different Kind of Sarees
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Different Kind of Sarees
Different Kind of Sarees
• When it comes to looking sensuous, sarees have been admired the most in Indian wear both by tradition and in modern fashion. It is the traditional Indian outfit that enhances the look of every woman. Associated with elegance and sophistication, this traditional attire can steal the show. Fashion goes onaltering but a saree can make sensational statement clothing for any occasion. India is a land of celebrations, functions, get-togethers and parties.Whatever the occasion, party wear sarees are what most Indian women prefer to wear. There area variety of traditional styles of party sarees accessible in the Indian bazaar that stands far apart from the usual dresses.
• Party saris are made from different materials and adorned with embroidery. The different materials create special textures and drapes, this not only enhances the look of the sari but also adds style quotient to the one woman that wears it.
• Georgette Sarees: The most common and most admired materials used for party wear saree is georgette. Georgette is a reasonably frivolous fabric. These sheer fabric sarees are ideal for forming pleats and develop graceful drape. This is more preferred in summers and, mostly, in solid colors. A georgette sari is so light that you can use it as everyday dressing. Georgette fabric supportsprints and both light and heavyembroidery. It’s a versatile and handy sari and suit material.
• Chiffon Sarees: An elegant floating material, soft and often
sheer adds grace to any outfit, especially to party wear saris.
Made from nylon, silk or polyester, a chiffon sari is a
perfectoutfit foreveningwear. These sarees are a common
pick amongst the young.
• Silk Sarees: Oneof the most outstanding and popular saree is
the traditional silk saree. Often considered as a sign of
wealth, thesesarees create a look of elegance. Silk sarees are
prominent not only in Indiabut throughout the world for its
fine texture, design, vibrant colors, prints and embroidery.
These beautiful saris have a natural shine and are mostly
worn during the weddings or celebration.
• Crepe sarees: Crepe is agradually morewell-likedfabric used
for sarees in India. Crepe is considered as a lush material.
Suchfabrics have a great fall and classy drapes and are ideal
• Cotton Sarees: Cotton sarees are very easy care sarees. These
are quite simple and areusually worn casually. Women opt
them for daily dressing.
• Chanderi Sarees: Chanderi belongs to the heartland of India,
Madhya Pradesh, which is eminent for its brocades. Chanderi
is a mix of cotton and silk. Chanderi sarees have a great finish
and can be worn both normally and formally; therefore, it is
the first choice of every India woman.
• Bandhani Sarees: Bandhani has itsroots fromGujarat; the traditional print is well-famed all over the country. Bandhani sarees have a unique print that is easilyrecognized by thetypical tie-dye print withvividcolors.
• Exclusive Designer Sarees: Designer sarees have anextra couture feel to them and are just perfect for all gatherings and celebrations. These party saris have more elaborative, detailed embroidery along with more unusual designs. Designer saris are often teamed up with more modern cut blouses.
• Come pick up the best Indian party-wear saree collection atwww.krishnasarees.com. Krishna Sarees have the finest selection of high quality saris at the best prices.