Destinations to combine with Halong cruise
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Destinations to combine with Halong cruise
- 1. INTRODUCTION Halong Bay was formed by millions of years of geological changes, which created thousands of islands. While you are planning to go to Halong Bay, why dont you pay a short stay at some nearby destinations. You will have an unforgettable trip in Vietnam - we promise.
- 2. 1 SAPA
- 3. LOCATION 320km Northwest from Hanoi 453 km to the North from Halong 4 WHAT TO EXPERIENCE Discover the life of Dzao people with trekking, visiting local market, climbing Fansipan peak, and taking a look at local ethnic villages. HOW LONG SHOULD YOU STAY 2 to 4 days to refresh yourselves and learn about the local life.
- 4. 2 MAI CHAU
- 5. 6 LOCATION 150 km Southwest from Hanoi 330km to the west of Halong WHAT TO EXPERIENCE Learn about the life of Muong people. Activities: trekking, biking, and visiting local ethnic village HOW LONG SHOULD YOU STAY 2 to 3 days to refresh yourselves and enjoy some cool atmosphere.
- 6. 3 HANOI
- 7. 8 THE HEART OF VIETNAM WHAT TO EXPERIENCE The combination of old and new Vietnam culture, of oriental and French colonial architecture styles. HOW LONG SHOULD YOU STAY 2 to 4 days to discover the city. Or as you as you please, some people has spent their whole life to admire the beauty of Hanoi
- 8. 4 YEN DUC VILLAGE
- 9. LOCATION 100 km from Hanoi 60 km from Halong. You can travel directly from Halong to Yen Duc. WHAT TO EXPERIENCE Community based tourism project. Activities: farming, water puppet show, and learning about local life. HOW LONG SHOULD YOU STAY 2 to 3 days to experience the authentic local life.
- 10. 5 NINH BINH
- 11. 12 LOCATION 105 km from Hanoi 228 km from Halong. You can travel directly from Halong to Yen Duc. WHAT TO EXPERIENCE Visit Trang An by boat, visit Tam Coc cave, and many temple & pagoda. Biking is another option to visit attractions in Ninh Binh.. HOW LONG SHOULD YOU STAY 2 to 3 days. Ninh Binh is an ancient capital of Vietnam, the city is rich in culture as well as natural scenery.
- 12. THANK YOU AND FOLLOW US ON Website: http://www.indochina-junk.com/ Facebook: fb.com/IndochinaJunkHalongBay Twitter: twitter.com/indojunk