Day #3 and #4
Embed Size (px)
We continue to examine the process of creation and the elements God brings into being on day number 3 and 4.
Transcript of Day #3 and #4
- Foundation Book of the Bible Mike Mazzalongo Genesis 8
- Review Day #1 - Time/Space Matter - Energized - Dark/Light Cycle
- Review Day #2
- Review Day #3 - Land and Water Separated
- Gen. 1:11-13 11Then God said, Let the earth sproutvegetation, plants yielding seed,andfruit trees on the earth bearing fruit aftertheir kindwith seed in them ; and it was so.12The earth brought forthvegetation,plants yielding seed aftertheir kind, and trees bearing fruitwith seed in them, aftertheir kind; and God saw that it was good. 13There was evening and there was morning, a third day.
- Day #3 Continued 1. Greenery A.Vegetation/Grasses B.Plants/Herbs C.Trees/Fruit Trees
- Day #3 Continued 1. Greenery 2. Seed (DNA) Kind (Variations)
- Day #3 Continued 1. Greenery 2. Seed (DNA) 3. A Fully Mature Creation
- Gen. 1:14-15 14 Then God said, Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth; and it was so.
- Gen. 1:16-17 16God made the twogreat lights, the greater lightto govern the day, and the lesserlightto govern the night;He madethe stars also.17God placed them in theexpanse of the heavens to give light on the earth,
- Gen. 1:18-19 18and togovern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good.19There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day.
- Day #1 Let there be light. Day #4 Let there be lights.
- Hittites 10Now Ephron was sitting among the sons of Heth; and Ephron the Hittite answered Abraham in the hearing of the sons of Heth;evenof all who went in at the gate of his city, saying, Genesis 23:10
- Day #4 SUN MOON STARS 1. Sun and moon are light GIVERS
- Day #4 SUN MOON STARS 1.Sun and moon are light GIVERS 2.Sun and moon GREATER than stars
- Day #4 SUN MOON STARS 1.Sun and moon are light GIVERS 2.Sun and moon GREATER than stars 3.Stars are the same
- Day #4 Heavenly bodies have purpose: A.Day/Night
- Day #4 A. Day/Night B.Glorify God Ps. 19:1-2 Theheavens are telling of the glory of God; And theirexpanse is declaring the work of His hands. 2Day today pours forth speech, Andnight to night reveals knowledge.
- Day #4 A. Day/Night B. Glorify God Ps. 19:1-2 C.Dene Seasons Ps. 104:19 19He made the moonfor the seasons; Thesun knows the place of its setting.
- Day #4 D.Give Signs Josh. 10:12-13
- Day #4 12Then Joshua spoke to theLORDin the day when theLORDdelivered up the Amorites before the sons of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Osun, stand still at Gibeon, And O moon in the valley of Aijalon. 13So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, Until the nation avenged themselves of their enemies. Is it not written inthe book of Jashar? Andthe sun stopped in the middle of the sky and did not hasten to godownfor about a whole day.
- Day #4 D.Give Signs - Jesus Mt. 2:1-2 2Now after Jesus wasborn in Bethlehem of Judea in the days ofHerod the king,magi from the east arrived in Jerusalem, saying,2 Where is He who has been bornKing of the Jews? For we sawHis star in the east and have come to worship Him.
- Summary Day # 1 - Time - Space - Matter - Light/Dark Cycle
- Summary Day # 2 - Water - Atmosphere - Water Canopy
- Summary Day # 3 - Water & Land Separated - Vegetation
- Summary Day # 4 - Sun - Moon - Stars