Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Compassion 1
- 1. Compassion
- 2. Compassion is the basis of all morality
- 3. The dew of compassion is a tear.
- 4. It is lack of love for ourselves that inhibits our compassion toward others. If we make friends with ourselves, then there is no obstacle to opening our hearts and minds to others.
- 5. Compassion is the antitoxin of the soul: where there is compassion even the most poisonous impulses remain relatively harmless.
- 6. If you cant find it in your own heart to be compassionate look in someone else's before giving up on love altogether.
- 7. In seperateness lies the world's great misery, in compassion lies the world's true strength.
- 8. I believe we are still so innocent. The species are still so innocent that a person who is apt to be murdered believes that the murderer, just before he puts the final wrench on his throat, will have enough compassion to give him one sweet cup of water
- 9. No man is a true believer unless he desireth for his brother that which he desireth for himself(Prophet Muhammad)
- 10. Slideshare by Xenia http://xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress.com