Biosketch output 2
Embed Size (px)
The 2nd part of our bio.sketch :)
Transcript of Biosketch output 2
- BIOSKETCHBIOSKETCHOUTPUT 2
- There are six (6) significant events in Ms. Diella Castro's life which are related to Psychosexual and Psychosocial Perspectives.
- 1st Significant Event: A trip to Romblon Age: 9 Relevance According to Pyschosexual Perspective: Diella is in the latent period which is defined to be the period of calm. In this stage, a person is more concerned with peers, hobbies and other relationships. Diella is just enjoying her life. She develops her social interactions with her family and
- Relevance According to Pyschosocial Perspective: Since Diella is in school age, she now enjoys exploring a lot of things in her surroundings. Going to school is the important event in this period, she joins different school activities for she has already developed her self- confidence back in her pre-school stage.
- 2nd Significant Event: Death of her grandfather Age: 10 Relevance According to Pyschosexual Perspective: When Diella was in her oral stage, anal, and phallic stages, her grandfather was the one of the persons who took care of her. Everytime her grandfather went home from work, he gives her ice cream which makes her happy. She tries
- Relevance According to Pyschosocial Perspective: In Diella's early childhood, she becomes dependent to her parents and grandparents. She demands a lot of things but it is just a part of her development. Her grandfather is the one who she is demands a lot and it is for ice cream. So it became hard for her to cope up with the loass of her grandfather.
- 3rd Significant Event: Joining in cheerleading competitions Age: 11 to prsent Relevance According to Pyschosexual Perspective: As Diella develop her independency, she knows what she likes to do. In her anal stage, she already knew that she is capable of dancing and she can be productive. There had been a sense of accomplishment in her. Rewards on what she is doing encourages her.
- Relevance According to Pyschosocial Perspective: Along with her studies, she is a member of Team Pilipinas. She is learning to manage her time well in both roles. Social roles is an important event on this stage. She has already made a lot of friends and they treasure them.
- 4th Significant Event: Heartbreaks Age: 13 Relevance According to Pyschosexual Perspective: Since it is the stage of puberty, Diella begins to have "crushes". The genital stage refers to the development of strong sexual interest in the opposite sex. There wa sa time when she fell in love with her bestfriend but she
- Relevance According to Pyschosocial Perspective: Diella is in the adolescence stage and a part of being teenager is to fall in love. Social relationships is the important event in this stage. Bestfriends may turn into lovers and worse, it may lead to awkwardness if the other person do not feel the same intimacy to the other.
- 5th Significant Event: A meet up with Daniel Padilla (actor) Age: 14 Relevance According to Pyschosexual Perspective: Having idols or someone to admire is part of the genital stage. It is having an interest towards the opposite sex. Diella is a fan of Danila Padilla and every fan wants to meet
- Relevance According to Pyschosocial Perspective: Social relationship is the important event in the adolescence stage. As a fan of DJ, she meets people who are fans of DJ too. They became friends and they start sharing different insights about their idol. Their friendship grow further.
- Submitted By: Jasmin Barzaga Jean Bayani Honey Cordova GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY PT 14