Best of 2013: Must-reads for Students
Embed Size (px)
These are the stories that mattered most to professionals this year: http://blog.linkedin.com/2013/12/05/best-of-2013-the-stories-that-mattered-most-to-professionals-this-year/
Transcript of Best of 2013: Must-reads for Students
- Top news, stories, and ideas to prepare you for whats ahead.
- A wise person knows that there is something to be learned fromeveryone. Unknown
- Did you know? Top 3 industries following Inuencers are: Marketing & Advertising, Information Technology & Services and Financial Services.2 450 business thought leaders from Richard Branson to Meg Whitman are part of LinkedIn's Inuencer program.1 30 Yankee Stadiums could hold all of the publishers using the LinkedIn Share button.1 Source: 1. LinkedIn Q3 2013 Earnings Report. 2. LinkedIn Inuencer 2.0 blog post July 2013.
- The 3 Questions People Always Forget to Ask in an Interview James Caan Serial Entrepreneur and Investor in People with Passion 1,060,332 3,711 1,282 Read More >
- On GPAs and Brainteasers: New Insights From Google On Recruiting and Hiring Adam Bryant Corner Ofce Columnist at The New York Times 957,636 5,194 1,472 Read More >
- The Most Important Interview Question of All Time Lou Adler CEO The Adler Group 1,034,558 6,484 1,880 Read More >
- Five Things You Must Not Do in an Interview and Five Things You Must Lou Adler CEO The Adler Group 550,144 3,388 655 Read More >
- What Interviewers Wish They Could Tell Every Job Candidate Jeff Haden Ghostwriter, Speaker, Inc. Magazine Columnist 1,203,369 4,025 630 Read More >
- Who Has 1 Billion Users and Is About To Overtake Facebook? Steve Tappin CEO Xinfu, Host of BBC CEO Guru & Founder, WorldOfCEOs.com 664,112 2,131 600 Read More >
- Don't Go to Grad School Penelope Trunk Founder and CEO at Quistic 510,754 1,296 1,992 Read More >
- The 1 Thing You Must Do In Every Job Interview Dave Kerpen CEO, Likeable Local, NY Times BestSelling Author & Keynote Speaker 624,568 3,295 1,229 Read More >
- See all the top stories of 2013