Ball State Martial Arts Club Eng213 Promo
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Ball State Martial Arts Club Eng213 Promo
- Ball State Martial Arts Club
- A presentation by: Kim Edenborough
- Through BSU Martial Arts, look what you can learn! Photo courtesy of flickr.com
- Now we will take a look at what the BSU Martial Arts Club has to offer
- Three elements:
- Pukang Tang Soo Do
- Korean self defense
- Way of the empty hand
- Tae Kwon Do
- Korean originality
- Biggest branch of martial arts today
- Put it all together what do you get?
- Ball State University Martial Arts Club of course!
- We use a combination of these three styles to provide instruction on self defense and traditional Asian Martial Arts
- New To Martial Arts?
- Come Monday from 7-8:30pm and Wednesday from 5-6:30pm in IG108
- No prior experience for Beginners is necessary!
- We have something for you too.
- Come Monday 8:30-10pm and Wednesday 6:30-8pm in IG108
- To participate in Advanced, you must have 1-2 years of prior traininglike Bruce Lee Picture courtesy of flickr.com
- However, everybody DOES need the following items:
- BSU Rec Waiver
- BSU Martial Arts Club Waiver
- $5 Dues (after the 2 nd practice)
- Photo courtesy of flickr.com Some are just born ready to fight. However, if you are not a natural born fighter, you can join us at practice and learn to fight like a pro!