[Attract Women] How to Create a Dating Profile That Rocks
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of [Attract Women] How to Create a Dating Profile That Rocks
How to Create a Dating Profile That Rocks
This Presentation is Brought to You By
MiriamBlog.com“Sexy Pics & Ninja Dating Tips”
1. Start Out With a Bang
• Make your first paragraph count. Many sites show a little snippet of your profile in their search results. If you want the girls to click on your profile, you have to hook them right away. Also, you have to start strong if you want the girl to keep reading.
2. Show Your Uniqueness
• You have to stand apart from the crowd. Instead of listing all your interests as if you’re applying for a job, pick a couple of them and describe them. You want to create emotion and feeling. You want to pull her in.
3. Proofread Your Profile
• It will just take you an extra 15 minutes. What you say is important, but how you say it tells a lot more about you.
• A profile with spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and incorrect punctuation doesn’t make a great impression. Careless writing makes her think you just don’t care, lack intelligence and are quite lazy. Some women don’t find stupid, lazy, apathetic men particularly attractive.
4. Close Your Profile with a Call to Action
• You have to tell her what to do or she isn’t likely going to do anything. Ask her to send you a message and give her a specific reason to contact you. Ask her a question about herself, ask her what she thinks of a picture you posted, or ask how she felt after reading your profile. The idea is to give her some direction so she doesn’t have to think about what to write about.
End with a Promise
• And if you’re willing to actually do it, end with a promise to write back to everyone who writes you.
• Example: “It would be great if you sent me a message. We might really hit it off. But we won’t know unless you contact me. Tell me something unique about yourself, something attractive about you besides your looks, or what you thought of my profile. I promise to write everyone who writes me.”
Make it easy for her to respond to you
• Give her an excuse to respond to you. If she’s interested, you don’t want to lose her just because she doesn’t know what to say. Make it easy for her.
Have a Minimum of 3 Photos
• One of them should be a pretty close headshot.
• Include a photo that show how engaged you are in an activity (not drinking or having sex)
• Also include a full body shot to show what you look like. You want to know how the other person looks like, so give her the same respect.
• Remember that women are looking for any little excuse to click “NEXT” and pass by your profile forever, so it’s worth to invest the time to create a great profile.
Controversial Video Reveals:How to Make a Woman ADDICTED to YOU…