Attitude: A matter of choice
Embed Size (px)
This powerpoint presentation is designed to make people realise that how much your positive attitude is necessary to achieve success and how much your negative attitude can affect your life,your career and a lot beside it.
Transcript of Attitude: A matter of choice
- It can be defined as a positive or negative evaluation of people, objects, events, activities, ideas or anything in our environment. Attitude can be formed from a persons past and present. Attitude is also measurable and changeable as well as influencing the persons emotion and behaviour. With a BAD attitude you can never have a POSITIVE day With a POSITIVE attitude you can never have a BAD day
- It increases productivity Enhances teamwork Problem solving approach Improves productivity Builds relationship Reduces stress and conflicts Enhances your personality and growth
- MOST LIKELY RESPONSES:- Around 10 % likes donkey. Rest 90 % likes cat.
- We treat people and situations in the same manner as we do with the donkey. We treat situations in this manner :- WHAT WE DO GENERALLY !!! WHAT WE SHOULD DO ACTUALLY !!! ACTION STOP THINK and feel guilty about our behaviour.. THINK STOP ACTION and you as well as society will feel proud on you.
- CONSEQUENCES OF OUR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE ARE :- Experience fear, blame , complain , frustration Bitterness Broken relationship Ego & hurt Panic & anxiety High level of stress No vision, no ideas for success Boring, unproductive and miserable life Feel insecure No imagination, see problems, find faults No meaningful goals, no plans, no clear direction vercome your negative attitude
- STEP 1 : Make DECISION to change DECIDE : with which person, people, situation, tasks. You will change your ATTITUDE. STEP 2 : Shift your FOCUS FOCUS on whats right or wrong. FOCUS on what you do have v/s what you have dont. FOCUS on solutions then on PROBLEMS. STEP 3 : Be more CURIOUS & CONCERN Instead of blaming or complaining , be curious to ask Why this person or situation is like that? What can I change here with this person or situation to make it better? and become SHE
- STEP 4 : Develop an attitude of GRATITUDE Find something appreciate in tough time/person/situation. Whenever you feel down, depressed , frustrated see what can be acknowledged. STEP 5 : Believe in YOURSELF When you think and feel good about YOURSELF then you are able to see the same in others too. Weakness of ATTITUDE becomes weakness of CHARACTER.
- 90 % ATTITUDE 10 % KNOWLEDGE 90 % 10 % 10 % A study by HARVARD UNIVERSITY found that when a person gets a job, 90 % of the time is because of their attitude and only 10 % because of how smart they are and how many fact and figures they know. If YOU look at what you do NOT HAVE in your life, you dont have ANYTHING if you look at what you HAVE in you life, you have EVERYTHING.
- You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life. Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time. Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
- SOME LEGENDS TANNI GREY DISABILITY : Paralysed legs MARLA RUNYAN DISABILITY : Blind MICHAEL BOLTON DISABILITY : Deaf
- A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results. THANK YOU