Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Artist house
Artist HouseManas Deobhankar
The project of artist house is given as a residential design project for a specific profession. Project contents : Understanding the Profession of client.Searching a suitable site for the same profession’s residence.Developing a concept for the project.Detailed planning according to site and the clients requirement.
- By shivaji tupe
RESIDENCE DESIGN PROJECT
• RESIDENCE FOR AN ARTIST An artist’s home is a reflection of his creativity, his love for art. His passion for art finds a perfect rest in his own world – his own house. An artist is completely himself in his den and thus can create wonderful masterpieces. He needs a comfortable atmosphere that encourages his artistic activity.
• HIS RESIDENCE: His residence is a place where he will have perfect setting for all these art activities. Apart from residential facilities his studio and workspaces are crucial.
• CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT:A combination of rustic and modern interiors in the artist house. Mixture of Past and Future.
• Site is located in front of PANDAV LENI.
• Site selection is done with respect to the profession.
Ground floor contains mainly the parking, exhibition area and an official space for the artist.Use of shadow effect is done near the office entrance.
Artist office – 16 sq. m.
Exhibition area – 30 sq. m.
Parking – 30 sq. m.
Security cabin and gas bank – 10 sq. m.
1st Floor planning is done according to the preferences of house.
Devghar – 16 sq. m.
Guest bedroom – 16 sq. m.
Living room – 16 sq. m.
Dining area – 16 sq. m.
Kitchen – 16 sq. m.
Balcony – 16 sq. m.
Second floor is to be considered as the private spaces.So the planning of 2nd floor is as above.
Artist studio and the master bedroom have separate balcony view towards Pandav leni.
Kid bedroom– 16 sq. m.
Family sitting – 16 sq. m.
Master bedroom – 16 sq. m.
Artist studio – 16 sq. m.
Separate balcony – 16 sq. m.
GROUND FLOOR GROUND FLOORSIDE ELEVATION FRONT ELEVATION
As the site is facing to the Pandav Leni side,The view will be getting through the balcony's given in the front side which adds uniqueness in the structure.
South side sectionBirds eye view
North side section
Dining and kitchen Kid bedroom
MODEL• Pure white acrylic model of artist house. • Model showing all the sectional sides from every side.• Human figures shows the scale of the model as well as proportion with the furniture.• Below images shows the different sections of the house.
Staircase from above