7 Lessons from Richard Sherman Interview
Embed Size (px)
Do your kids watch sports? The bizarre Richard Sherman interview after the NFC championship is great fodder for conversation with them.
Transcript of 7 Lessons from Richard Sherman Interview
- Teaching Time Compliments of Richard Sherman S
- Skip ahead to the full post on familystorylegacy.com Or click to the next slide for 7 lessons learned from the bizarre Richard Sherman interview after the Seattle Seahawks win over the San Francisco 49ers for the NFC championship. Caution: 7 lessons some serious, some snarky.
- S LESSON #1 S Boys, you can only be 7 Lessons to Teach My Sons from the Richard Sherman Interview asked What was going through your mind so many times by a sideline reporter before you, too, would snap like Richard Sherman. Not everyone is Les Miles.
- S LESSON #2 S Boys, if you are going to 7 Lessons to Teach My Sons from the Richard Sherman Interview trash talk (and I know you will because, well, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, as they say), temper it with a healthy dose of respect. You never know when that guy that you are doing your best to shame may be taking up residence in the locker next to yours.
- S LESSON #3 S Boys, be careful what 7 Lessons to Teach My Sons from the Richard Sherman Interview you say in the heat of the moment. I will do my best to never disgrace you in public. Return the favor to your family, will ya?
- S LESSON #4 S Boys, if you pay what 7 Lessons to Teach My Sons from the Richard Sherman Interview these fans pay for tickets and yell like they yell and dress like many of them dress, that's a good indication that sports has become an idol in your lives. S Sports = Great Vehicle for Life Lessons S Sports = Poor God
- S LESSON #5 S Boys, act like youve 7 Lessons to Teach My Sons from the Richard Sherman Interview been there before. Even if, like Richard Sherman, you havent. You should always learn from those who have gone before you.
- S LESSON #6 S Boys, dont judge people 7 Lessons to Teach My Sons from the Richard Sherman Interview by their worst moments. So give Richard Sherman a chance. Maybe hell learn from this, too, and go on to a career marked by class and respect. Do you want to be judged by that that one time when you?
- S LESSON #7 S Go Broncos! S Boys, one day you are 7 Lessons to Teach My Sons from the Richard Sherman Interview going to tell your kids and grandkids about the greatest quarterback in NFL history maybe both on and off the field. You might as well tell them you rooted for him. We can root for the underdog next time.
- Click here for the full story. Come on over and join the conversation! Thanks for reading!