6 Leadership Tips To Boost Command of the Message® Success
Embed Size (px)
Here are some tips our Best-In-Class, Command of the Message® sales leaders use to motivate their sales teams and accomplish their revenue goals.
Transcript of 6 Leadership Tips To Boost Command of the Message® Success
- To Boost Command of the Message Success
- Have Projected Higher Revenue Targets in 2014 CSO Insights, 2013 Sales Performance Optimization
- Closing the Gap Between Sales Goals & Actual Revenue
- TO CLOSE THE GAP When people feel your passion and dedication to a successful sales process, theyll be quick to follow your lead.
- OF GREAT SALES LEADERS
- Use Words of Encouragement Express Passion and Dedication Around a Purpose Reinforce Key Sales Techniques
- Set Clear Objectives Create Commitments to Action Manage Expectations
- Understand Obstacles - Your Teams and Your Own Empower Sellers By Giving Them Ownership Encourage Creativity to Reach New Levels of Success
- Establish a Consistent Operating Rhythm With Front Line Managers Respond with messages that are consistent with your expectations Include review and measurement in weekly, monthly, quarterly meetings
- Between Revenue Goals and Actual Numbers By Focusing On: YOUR SALES LEADERSHIP STYLE Lead the Charge in Measuring Team Progress Define Success Benchmarks Monitor Commitment and Mastery of Your Team
- Catch People In the Act of Doing Something Right Highlight and Share Team and Individual Success Celebrate and Leverage Transformational Change