6 habits to experience happiness in a Daily Basis
Embed Size (px)
“Happiness is a state of mind, a choice, a way of living; it is not something to be achieved, it is something to be experienced.” Steve Maraboli Have you heard about this quote? The first time I read this, It felt really good and it’s like in an instant, I finally understood what happiness really is. It perfectly defines happiness and that its possible to experience it in our daily lives because it is in fact a result of having a great perspective about life. I realized that by looking into things in a different way, we will be able to experience happiness in a daily basis. So how can we do this? Is it really possible to live a happier life? Well yes.. but you need to make some changes first on your daily habit. Habit is an acquired pattern of behavior that often occurs automatically so if you will follow these things and insert it in your day to day activity, it will gradually but will surely bring happiness. So here’s the 6 daily habits for a happier life.
Transcript of 6 habits to experience happiness in a Daily Basis
- 6 Habits to Experience Happiness6 Habits to Experience Happiness in a Daily Basisin a Daily Basis
- Start your day with a prayerStart your day with a prayer helps us to have clarity on thingshelps us to have clarity on things that we need to do in a day.that we need to do in a day.
- Plan your DayPlan your Day Helps you prioritize and schedule the things thatHelps you prioritize and schedule the things that needs to be done and the things that can wait.needs to be done and the things that can wait.
- List 3 things thatList 3 things that you are grateful foryou are grateful for focus on the good thingsfocus on the good things
- ExerciseExercise When we exercise, endorphins are release inWhen we exercise, endorphins are release in our brain which enhances our mood.our brain which enhances our mood.
- Spend time with significantSpend time with significant people in your lifepeople in your life Make an ordinary day extraordinary withMake an ordinary day extraordinary with your loved ones.your loved ones.
- If you want more inspiration, visit our site http://janebussenschutt.com