Embed Size (px)
Transcript of _
- 1. UNI Institute Australia Link to Introduction Video: http://www.uni-world.org/ausvideo.aspx www.uni-world.org
2. UNI Has Strong Global Presence
- Present in 60 locations in:
- New Zealand
- Prospects of opening in Canada and the USA .
3. Benefit to students wishing to study abroad means they can experience their choice of location for their reasons whilst enjoying a world class, professional training environment . UNI has a Long Term Strategic Plan
- Strong growth since the year 2000
- Humble beginnings in India in one location
- Expansion to over 60 locations world-wide
- Exploration to expanding continually in different countries
- Students benefit from investing in their education with a financially solid organization and gain peace of mind that UNI is here to stay in the market-place.
4. UNI Training in accordance with Government and Industry Standards The Benefit to students investing in their education at UNI is that their training is up to date and relevant to what universities and industries are looking for in the training provided.
- Excellent computing facilities
- Excellent software applications
- Nice dcor classrooms
- Fast, reliable internet access
- Suited to training professionals
- Students can proceed with their professional careers via world class academic institutions.
- This also can assist students to be better positioned and be more marketable in their respective professional careers.
UNI is a member of the ACS (Australian Computer Society) Benefits include: 0Professional Development0Rewards 0Professional recognition0Pathway 6. UNI is a proud partner of Microsoft Academy IT
- UNI is one of the few colleges in South Australia to be part of such an affiliation
- Students can benefit from this affiliation due to Microsoft being the predominant, world class leader in many applications in IT.
The Benefit to Students is they are investing in their training with an organisation that prides itself on being affiliated with professional recognized charters in their field of interest. 7. Diploma of Information Technology (Website Design) This nationally accredited qualification provides students with all the knowledge they need to become competent IT professionals, with skills spanning website design and development, performance monitoring, database integration, and implementation and acceptance testing. The 20 unit course is designed to be completed over two years. Identification and Analysis of Business Requirements Quality Management Translation of Business Needs to Technical Requirements Risk Analysis and Contingency Planning Development of Website Architecture Website Development Dynamic Website Design to meet Technical Requirements Database Design Validation of Design Specifications Database Integration 8. Diploma of Information Technology (Website Design) A Diploma from the UNI Institute puts aspiring Web Developers on the fast track to a great career. Upon completion of all 20 units, students are presented with more than an internationally recognised Diploma its a ticket to a brilliant future anywhere in the world! User Privacy Management Establishment and Planning for Future Needs System Testing System Builds using Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software Development and Implementation of Client Acceptance Tests Transaction Monitoring using Site Server Tools Stress and Load Testing of Integrated Systems Client Liaison Skills Implementation of Quality Assurance Processes Complex Project Management 9. Student Services
- At the UNI Institute, students will find a team of friendly support staff who are always happy to help. Some of the services offered to students include:
- Pre-Arrival Assistance
- Information and advice on preparation for your arrival in Adelaide
- Airport Reception and Pick-Up
- A friendly face to welcome you to Adelaide, and transport you to your newhome
- Accommodation Arrangement
- Help to find accommodation that suits individual needs and budgets
- Course Advice and Enrolment Assistance
- Institute Orientation
- An introduction not only to UNI, but to Adelaide and the Australian way of life
- On-site confidential counsellors can help students settle into the Institute, adjust to life in Adelaide, and work through personal issues.
- Employment Service
- Assistance with work placements, resume preparation and interview skills
10. Institute Facilities Professional Staff Friendly, courteous, polite, Motivated and enthusiastic,Highly skilled Encourage cultural diversity,Welcome students from all backgrounds around the globe Students require this type of atmosphere where their respective cultures and requirements are appreciated and taken into consideration for their training needsConstructing E-Learning facility With virtual classrooms being an increasing part of the 21 stcentury, UNI is adopting this approach and investing in the construction of such a facility. Benefit to students is the availability of flexible learning options as is the requirement for many individuals living a diverse, fast-paced life. 11. UNI in heart of Adelaide Clipsal 500 V8 Supercars Festival Centre on Torrens River Barossa Valley Wine District Central Market produce Glenelg beach Cricket at Adelaide Oval 12. Enrolments and Visas All international students must hold a valid student visa to enrol in any course at the UNI Institute. It is a condition of enrolment that students abide by the conditions of this visa; failure to do so may result in the cancellation of enrolments. To have an enrolment approved, students must satisfy the following entry criteria: English Proficiency (Minimum IELTS score of 5.5) Academic Qualification (Minimum HSC or equivalent) In-House Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment Students who do not meet English language criterion are required to complete in an appropriate English course before commencing their Diploma. All enrolled students must be over the age of 18. UNI offers a Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment for students with existing IT skills. This assessment is performed by staff at UNI Adelaide. All applications for Recognition of Prior Learning must include the relevant evidence and documentation. 13. Fee Structure The annual fee to undertaking the Diploma of IT (Website Design) is A$10 000, a A$20 000 total for the length of the Diploma. This does not include the cost of any necessary text books or other course expenses. All fees must be paid in Australian Dollars. Payment of the first years tuition fee is required in full at the commencement of the course. The payment of the remaining fees is arranged at the beginning of the second year of the program. Failure to meet the specified payment due dates will result in the cancellation of your enrolment. Commencement dates in 2010 are: FebruaryAugustMayNovemberAll enrolment applications must be received no later than 20 days after the commencement of the teaching period relevant to that enrolment. 14. Contacting UNI in Australia 31, Franklin Street Adelaide South Australia Telephone: (+618) 8212 6799 E-Mail: [email protected] Mail to: P.O. Box 3610, Rundle Mall South Australia 5000 15. INDIA WZ-61A/8A Street 17, Vashist Park Pankha Road Janakpuri Institutional Area New Delhi 110046 E-Mail: [email protected] UNITED KINGDOM Level 2 145-157 St. John Street London EC1V 4PY Telephone: (+44020) 7060 1598 E-Mail: [email protected] FIJI Suite 6, The Empire 32 Spring Street Toorak Suva, Fiji Telephone: (+679) 931 2056 Telephone: (+679) 330 2257 E-Mail:[email_address] Contacting UNI around the world Link to Introduction Video: UNI Institute UK :http://www.uni-world.org/londonvideo.aspx UNI Institute Fiji : http://www.uni-world.org/fijivideo.aspx