30 Books That Belong In Every Marketer's Library
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 30 Books That Belong In Every Marketer's Library
- 1. 30BOOKS THAT BELONG IN EVERY MARKETER S LIBRARY *According to us.
- 2. Lets start with a few crowd favorites.
- 3. Joe is a content marketing forefather. This book serves as a whats what and how-to. Its one of the rst books you should read when it comes to content marketing. Anne MurphySr. Managing Editor
- 4. Gary Vaynerchuk reminds us that innovation is alive and well, that all relationships matter, and that business is the cultivation of relationships. A great read. Liz O NeillContent Marketing Manager
- 5. This book resonates deeply while trying to build genuine communication with an audience through social media or any digital means. It teaches how to have meaningful conversations. Andrew J. CoateCommunity & Content Manager
- 6. Once youre bought into the strategy of content marketing, the next reaction is often now what? Robert and Joe answer that question with practical advice you can get behind. Jean SpencerContent Marketing Manager
- 7. This book - featuring contributions from three marketing all stars includes not only best practices, but also valuable case studies which illustrate how to get things done. Liz O NeillContent Marketing Manager
- 8. Marketers frequently cite these next ones as must reads .
- 9. Jay is a frequented referenced expert when it comes to understanding how to converse with potential buyers. He lays it all out in this NY Times Bestseller. Anne MurphySr. Managing Editor
- 10. Understanding your customers is what s driving business success. The companies that know their target markets the best, see the most success. Jesse NoyesSr. Director of Content Marketing
- 11. This book details some unique partnerships that will make you keep your eyes open for creative partnerships to increase demand for your products and services as well. Andrew J. Coate Community & Content Manager
- 12. A really easy read. Comprehensive enough for even the beginners to get a grasp of the digital brand space. Jean SpencerContent Marketing Manager
- 13. This book is a must have in the collection of any company about to embark on the journey that is content marketing success. Lays out perfectly the argument for content creation. Liz O NeillContent Marketing Manager
- 14. Your reading list is growing. But there s more
- 15. This book by Hubspot co-founders highlights the greater success rates of inbound marketing vs. outbound marketing. A few years later, this is still a great one to read. Jesse NoyesSr. Director of Content Marketing
- 16. B2B Companies, take a look at this. This is the ultimate guide in how to become a better marketer, because its not just the B2C companies that are doing it. Jean SpencerContent Marketing Manager
- 17. This is a great one for both marketing and sales professionals. It teaches how to prepare messaging that expresses value rather than just a list of features. Anne Murphy Sr. Managing Editor
- 18. Almost a decade old, this book still paints a great pictures as to why the internet is such a powerful force on society.Mike Lewis President & Co-Founder
- 19. Looking for writing inspiration? Read on
- 20. Every content marketer should have a copy of this book on their desks. Jesse NoyesSr. Director of Content Marketing
- 21. If youre just starting a blog or looking to improve on an existing blog, this book needs your attention. Jeff offers on how to nd your audience, what to write about and how to optimizing your writing. Andrew J. Coate Community & Content Manager
- 22. If youre a writer, looking for an entertaining guide on the how to be an excellent writer, read this book. Stephen King offers very practical tips through a very personal lens. Anne Murphy Sr. Managing Editor
- 23. This is my favorite book about writing. Anne Lamott doesnt sugar coat anything and youll love her for it. Her raw, hilarious, devastating advice on writing will punch you right in the gut. Liz O NeillContent Marketing Manager
- 24. In her delightful defense of puncutation, Lynne Truss explains how the proper use of semicolons, commas and apostrophes shape the very meaning of our content. Jean SpencerContent Marketing Manager
- 25. Marketers can learn from sales-focused books too
- 26. Robert Cialdini lays out six researched-based principles that have dened views of persuasion and inuence since. Read this book to understand the psychology of yes. Jesse NoyesSr. Director of Content Marketing
- 27. Takeaway quote from this one: Give rst. Become known as a resource, not a salesperson. Your value is linked to your knowledge and your willingness to help others. Andrew J. Coate Community & Content Manager
- 28. Peter Coughter gracefully demonstrates the art of the pitch through real life examples, as opposed to just giving a checklist. Highly recommended. Jean SpencerContent Marketing Manager
- 29. Inspired yet? Theres still more to go.
- 30. Since reading this book I consistently view data differently, looking for small things that might lead to a greater impact on my efforts. Fascinating read. Andrew J. Coate Community & Content Manager
- 31. Written by the writer of The Innovators Dilemma, this book applies the best business principles to your own life to maximize happiness. Mike Lewis President & Co-Founder
- 32. Jobs story offers lessons about what it takes to become one of the most innovative leaders of the 21st centuryand what it costs. Liz O NeillContent Marketing Manager
- 33. More than just a bunch of pretty pictures to look at, this book does a tremendous job of inspiring what makes captivating visual content. Mark PeckWeb Designer
- 34. A very fun read and a great way to challenge yourself to consult your inner artist no matter who you are. Jacob Collins Videographer
- 35. This was a life changing read for me. Since adapting those to all areas of my life Ive been able to hammer through work at a blazing pace while still staying sane. Andrew J. Coate Community & Content Manager
- 36. A good read about why many people come up with the same idea and why most big ideas come out of cities. Mike Lewis President & Co-Founder
- 37. If you havent read this and youre in the business world, you should. Its a staple piece of literature. Anne Murphy Sr. Managing Editor
- 38. Now, thats a library.