3 Tiny Stocks that Could Make Huge Moves
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 3 Tiny Stocks that Could Make Huge Moves
3 Stocks That Could Make Huge Moves This Week
OrganovoOrganovo is a 3-D bioprinting company focused on helping drug companies test their compounds. The company is expected to report earnings on Monday evening. Currently, 21% of Organovo’s shares are sold short.
This is a development stage company with one real product. Quarterly sales have yet to reach even $1 million, so there’s already high hopes baked into the $200+ million market cap.
Here’s What You Should WatchOver the Short Term• Organovo is expected to
report a loss of $0.10 per share for the previous quarter.
• Analysts expect the company to have collected $292,000 in sales for the previous quarter.
• For the holiday quarter, analysts expect the company to lose $0.10 per share on sales of $500,000.
Over the Long Term• Listen in to the conference call
to see if bookings for the exVive 3D Liver Tissues have grown.
• Organovo’s next big product will be its Kidney Assay. It is expected to receive functional validation by December. Watch to see if this is still on track.
Bitauto HoldingsBitauto has built the leading online platform for car sales in China. It is expected to report earnings on Monday morning.
Currently, 14% of Bitauto’s shares are sold short.
Bitauto is a tiny Chinese company, which automatically gives investors pause. Throw in the fact that it will face increasing pressure and you can see why many are skeptical.
Here’s What You Should WatchOver the Short Term• Bitauto is expected to
announce $170 million in revenue for the previous quarter.
• The company is expected to have made $0.27 per share last quarter.
• For the holiday quarter, expectations are set for $210 million in revenue and a profit of $0.34 per share.
Over the Long Term• The company’s EP platform is
the key to its future. While advertising and digital marketing are good ancillary lines of revenue, look to see if the EP platform can keep its growth rates above 80%.
WayfairWayfair is an online retailer of home furnishings. The company will be releasing its report on Tuesday morning.
Currently, 43% of Wayfair’s shares are sold short.
Wayfair is a recent IPO that has yet to turn a profit as a publicly-traded company. That, combined with the fact that it could go head-to-head with the largest online retailer in the world, has investors nervous.
Here’s What You Should WatchOver the Short Term• Analysts are expecting
Wayfair to report revenue of $522 million for the previous quarter.
• They are also expecting the company to have lost $0.24 per share for the previous quarter.
• Next quarter, analysts expect a loss of $0.18 per share on $587 million in revenue.
Over the Long Term• Look for growth in two key
metrics: total active customers and the percentage of total orders placed by repeat customers. – The former grew by 53%
last quarter.– The latter represented 57%
of total orders last quarter.
The Next Billion-Dollar iSecret