140 Characters or Less: An Intro to Twitter
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 140 Characters or Less: An Intro to Twitter
- 1. 1140 Characters or Less An Intro to Twitter
- 2. 2 What is Twitter? Twitter is a real-time messaging platform that allows you to send and receive information in 140 characters or less. Currently, there are more than 500 million accounts on Twitter worldwide.Source: http://techcrunch.com/2012/07/30/analyst-twitter-passed-500m-users-in-june-2012-140m-of-them-in-us-jakarta-biggest-tweeting-city/
- 3. 3 Why should I use Twitter? Expand your social/professional network Monitor/participate in conversations with key industry influencers Stay on top of industry news with little effort
- 4. 4How do I create an account?
- 5. 5How do I create an account?
- 6. 6How do I create an account?
- 7. 7How do I follow someone?
- 8. 8How do I tweet?
- 9. 9Reply using @
- 10. 10How do I retweet?
- 11. 11What do I share?
- 12. 12What do I share?
- 13. 13What do I share?
- 14. 14What do I share?
- 15. 15 Questions?Angela DicksonAAMAs Marketing ManagerE: firstname.lastname@example.orgP: 714.596.3574Sam SinkhornAAMAs Communications CoordinatorE: email@example.comP: 847.303.5858 x224