12 Tips to Help you Unplug Over Christmas
of 34 /34
Embed Size (px)
Discover the 12 easy steps to help you switch off during the holiday season..
Transcript of 12 Tips to Help you Unplug Over Christmas
- SWITCH OFF Your survival guide to digital ! downtime over the holiday season
- many of you will miss christmas this year.. s which make ad the moose s
- over the holiday season 54% of us will check Facebook, Twitter or other social media every day 16% checking more than ten times a day. polled by YouGov
- THE WANTS TO ELF KNOW! what is the best gift you can give yourself and your family this year?
- WHICH ONE WILL YOU CHOOSE? A or B
- how does switching off make you feel?
- are you addicted to your tech? ut Worried abo ? unplugging
- here are 12 tips to help you digital detox over christmas
- Start telling people WHEN you will be offline ( START THIS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE )
- SWITCH OFF all push notifications. (START THIS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE)
- delete your social apps from your phone ays you can alw the m in reinstall the ar New Ye ( YOU PROBABLY HAVE FAR TO MANY APPS AS IT IS )
- disconnect all wifi Rather than locking away your smartphone ( allow for voice calling or text messaging only )
- try not to worry about F.O.M.O ( fear of missing out )
- Doodle, draw or write ( REMEMBER PENCILS ARE YOUR FRIEND )
- Take photos with A disposable camera ( retro eh? )
- Play a few board games ( avoid video games )
- Go for a walk ( breathE deep )
- take more naps ( if you can )
- buy a newspaper ( remember them? )
- Try some self hypnosis AUDIO Check HYPNOSIS DOWNLOAD : Overcome internet addiction CLICKA BL LINK E
- ..And so this is Christmas, what have you done? John Lennon Click To Tweet!
- Need a Slideshow? Get in touch.. slideology visual storytelling